Our Village Hall makes an unusual and attractive venue for weddings, conferences, plays, gigs, meetings, childrens (and grown ups) parties and all kinds of social events. We’ve got a large Main Hall, fully fitted kitchen and dining area with plenty of parking.
Booking is really easy and we are always happy to have a chat beforehand to make using the Hall as enjoyable as possible.
Capacity: About 100 seated banquet style
- 120 chairs (although this number can only be used when watching something on the stage for example)
- Crockery and cutlery for 100 with some spares
- Stage (proper one with curtains and everything!)
- Large Banqueting Style Hall dating from 13th Century
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 20′ x 18′ stage
- disabled access including toilets Stairlift in place with a manual chair available at the top for use as unless your chair is foldable and able to be lifted by someone up to the hall you will not be able to use your own chair.
Main hall £100 a day (Daily rate; 9-5 or similar 8 hour block)
Supper Room only – £10 per hour
Main hall & Supper Room- £18 per hour
Weddings package available – £400 including exclusive hire from 10 am day before wedding through 12pm the day after.
PLEASE NOTE WE NOW HAVE A DEPOSIT SYSTEM IN ACTION WHICH IS TO BE ARRANGED WITH THE BOOKING SECRETARY AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
We can put you in touch with additional local services:
- bar via the Lanercost Cricket Club;
- table decoration;
- AV sound and lighting specialists;
- Registry office;
- the priory;
- car hire;
- beauty salon & hairdresser;
Contact Julie Hogg: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07484201700 to find out more, and we can show you round!
2 thoughts on “Planning an event?”
Hello, please can you tell me when we could have a look around for our wedding? And if 31st of August 2018 the Friday and the weekend is free for a wedding. Thank you
Hi Amy, for booking enquiries can you please contact the booking secretary – Gillian Bamford – 01697741803 or email email@example.com. Thank you very much